Ian Higginbotham looks at the events described in Matthew 14:22-32 where Peter walks on water.
The outline of this talk is as follows:
- Row out the storm holding on to Jesus
- Hold on for the dawn.
- Don’t be afraid, Jesus is with you.
- Confused? Jesus knows your heart!
- Dare to leave your comfort zones.
- Act quickly when your faith isn’t up to the task, so Jesus can catch you.
- Better to sink and be rescued than not try at all.
- Big journeys start with small steps..
- Don’t expect human praise for your act of faith!
- Jesus is Master of all – you’re in safe hands!