Today is Maundy Thursday and tomorrow is Good Friday, then on Sunday it’s Easter Sunday. Easter is a great time to celebrate all that Jesus has done for us and there are a number of opportunities for you to do that in the coming days:
- Thursday 21st April and Friday 22nd April at 7:30pm the Garstang Free Methodist Church are hosting “Easter Reflections” with Cristi Murgu. Get together with others from across the area to celebrate and to go deeper.
- Friday 22nd April at 11:00am we will be hosting a Good Friday Meditation. A time to come and to reflect upon the meaning of the cross on this significant day.
- Sunday 24th April at 8:00am will be the Easter Communion service with Sue Chastney bringing a message.
- Sunday 24th April at 10:00am is a Family Service for Easter Sunday with Ian Clarkson and others.
- Sunday 24th April at 6:30pm is “From Burial to the Bridegroom” with Andrew Gardner including Sacrament.